EXECUTIVE COACHING PROGRAMME FOR HIGH PERFORMERSRetain and develop top performers
I coach senior people within their organisation, usually as part of a broader talent management programme to retain and develop top performers. Coaching reinforces strengths, ensures your expensive hires thrive and removes unhelpful thinking that can impact on goal achievement. It reduces cognitive overload and helps focus attention. This accelerates the rate at which individuals meet challenges such as:
- The demands of a new position and stretch performance targets
- Critical career decision making
- Organisational change management programmes
- Work/life imbalances and coping with stress
- The transition from a management to a leadership role
- Defining personal leadership style
- Strategy, sales or marketing planning — challenging stale/habitual thinking
- Fixing whatever is holding someone back
- Passing selection panels for promotion
Coaching with me is inspiring, though-provoking, effective and liberating. I have an integrative approach, using performance coaching models like GROW, cognitive behavioural coaching (specifically Rational Emotive Behaviour Coaching), Transactional Analysis models and Nancy Kline’s Time to Think framework.
Download my Introduction To Coaching to find out more about how the programme works.
Cost: £550 per session.
To Book my Executive Coaching programme, please send me your details below:
Feel free to get in touch via this website form or alternatively you can email me directly at:
or call me on: 07968 424650
I relocated to London after a long career with SFR, France’s second largest telco. I was looking for another senior marketing position and needed support to understand the UK market. I was recommended to Zena by one of my headhunter contacts. Zena supported me every step of the way, from rewriting my CV right through to the negotiation of my new contract.Pierre Pfister